Key Topics of the Event
The Internet of Retail – Strategies & Transformation:
- How can we close the digital divide and take advantage of IoT’s transformative potential in retail?
- Cloud technologies – platforms and IoT and how to utilize them in-store
- Machine learning, AI and predictive analytics – how are they shaping the future of retail
- Agile business and adaptable technology – do we need a revolution or evolution?
- Technologies & Innovation: Define the right IoT technology for your brand. What are the latest technologies that enhance the personalization experience in IoT retail?
- Digital Store: The in-store experience of tomorrow - Discover which interactive technologies will drive in-store (mobile) engagement and how you can implement them in your business today.
- Digital Retail Marketing & mobile – how to achieve mobile growth in retail
- Social media – how to give shops more tools to reach customers and how can customers have more brand interaction
- Big Data & Analytics: Learn how big and smart data generated from connected devices will allow you to predict customer preferences and business impacts
- Qualified retail professionals – a dying breed?
- Connecting the physical and digital store – the customer experience
- Personalised emails from customer online behavior – how to build the elusive successful email strategy?
- Mobile Shopping – tools and tactics to how to be or stay ahead of the competition
- Innovation: Startups and big retailers – how do you integrate the two?
- Digital retail transformation – how do you deal with incomplete organisational structures?
- Omni channel and Customer Touch Points: How can you build a successful Omni channel operation using connected devices and smart data?